- Research intern at NVIDIA, Summer 2023
- 2nd year EECS PhD (started in 2021) student at MIT CSAIL
- Organizer of the Boston Symmetry Group
- Organizer of the first Learning on Graphs Conference: LoG 2022
- Research intern at Meta AI, Summer 2022
- Undergrad in Math and CS at Cornell University
Research Interests: I like working with equivariant neural networks, graph neural networks, and neural network parameter spaces / loss landscapes.
CV: My academic CV can be found here.
Contact: My contact information can be found here.